Investor Job Postings
Below is a list of job openings for Investors. If you are an Investor and would like to have your job opening listed on the website, email a job description and who will be the contact to email@example.com.
All About The Kids Learning Center is seeking part-time and full-time teachers for infants, toddlers and preschool children!
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must be willing to get FBI and BCI background check
- Must have updated medical
If you are interested, please email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-353-3898 for an application.
Amada Senior Care is dedicated to helping their clients enjoy life at the highest level possible. They offer an opportunity to provide true 1 on 1 care, customized to your clients needs in an exceptional work environment!
As an Amada Caregiver, you will:
- Help with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming and dressing
- Plan and prepare Meals
- Deepen relationships through intentional companion services
- Provide excellent feedback on how to improve client's lives!
You'll also enjoy:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Consistent Appreciation
If you believe you are the perfect fit for Amada Senior Care, apply today!
All you need is access to reliable transportation, current auto insurance and a passion for helping others. Amada is honored to be a part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, and they are committed to hiring Military Spouses as well as Veterans. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state and local protected class.
Apply Online or Call 419-574-9104.
Bates Recycling has been in operation since 2005. Steadily growing in the scrap metal processing, buying of ferrous and non ferrous metals. They are hiring Yard Laborers
This position is responsible for customer service, weighing customers products and assisting around the yard. Usage of the computer scaling system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preform daily equipment startup and shutdown of equipment used.
- Must have scrap yard experience
- Yard worker will assist customers, weighing their products, helping them unload, directing them of the yard procedures.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by Supervisor.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards.
- Yard helper must be able to operate various equipment.
- Yard helper should know how to operate a forklift properly and safely.
- Yard helper will need to learn various metals and how to prep them for shipping.
- Yard helper should detect and report defective equipment to Supervisor.
- Follows all workplace rules
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment drug test.
- Full time employment 45 to 50 hours a week, overtime after 40 hours.
For more information or to apply reach out to email@example.com or 419-655-2220.
Position: Lower Campus Student Services Assistant
This position is responsible for all aspects related to the day to day services of the Lower Campus office, and acts as the Lower Campus Administrative Assistant to Bowling Green Christian Academy’s Director of Academics.
The overall goal of the Lower Campus Student Services Assistant is to support the Lower Campus students, parents, faculty, and staff in all aspects related to the daily operations of the Lower Campus (LC) Office, as well as to support the Director of Academics in his or her role.
As with all positions, this position is considered an ambassadorship first and foremost for Jesus Christ. All duties are to be performed in such a way that Christ is honored and prioritized. It is important for this individual to maintain spiritual health, and to be in relationship with God and His people. BG Christian staff members are available for support and prayer as needed.
Communication Skills: This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as attention to detail, and the ability to think critically and problem solve. Ability to communicate professionally and concisely with faculty, staff, parents, and students is a must.
Organizational Skill: Attention to detail and the ability to organize scheduling needs and facility needs in multiple aspects of LC operations and service to the Director of Academics is essential.
Office Schedule: Ability to attend the LC Office during school hours.
Technology Skills: Understanding of all Microsoft Office software and the ability to learn FACTS SIS (Student Information System) - the school management system. Familiarity with G-Suite apps (Google) will be needed
Contracted Hours & Employment Period
Two weeks prior to the first day of school and two weeks after the last day of school, are the full time hours during the operational school year. Operational school day hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. Additional summer hours may be required, up to 10 hours per week (on or off site) in June, July, and August, as scheduled by the Director of Academics. A few evening hours during the operation of the school year will be needed for special events.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Profess Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- Place Christ and His Word at the center of knowledge and learning.
- Possess spiritual maturity.
- Hold or be eligible for an ODE Student Monitor or Educational Aide Permit -OR- hold or be eligible for one of the following Ohio Teacher Certifications:
- Sub License
- Professional License
- Permanent Non-Tax Certificate
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to multitask in an environment of constant motion.
- Ability to provide emotional and spiritual guidance and support to students and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional experience working in school setting or professional office environment
- Experience working with children in an educational or caregiving environment preferred
- Agrees with and advances BG Christian’s mission, vision, and values.
- Evidence of being a born-again Christian who lives in God’s grace and redemption. Must agree with BG Christian's Mission Statement, and be willing to conduct your life in conformity with the school’s Statement of Faith, Declaration of Moral Integrity, and Standards of Conduct and Belief (see employment application).
- High priority on confidentiality.
- Collaborates with administrators, teachers, staff, parents, and stakeholders for the best interest of students.
- Suited for situations that require the ability to plan ahead, yet remain flexible enough to adapt to new situations or react to emergencies.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Lower Campus Student Services Assistant
The main functions of the Lower Campus Student Services Assistant is to support the Lower Campus students, parents, faculty, and staff in all aspects related to the daily operations of the Lower Campus Office , as well as to support the Director of Academics in his or her role. Job duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- LC Office daily operations and management.
- Telephone and onsite communications with appropriate follow through, and routing of related information for preschool and elementary school programs.
- Process daily USPS, FedEx, Amazon and UPS deliveries
- Monitor and respond to firstname.lastname@example.org email
- Maintain a welcoming presence in the LC office, serving as a greeter, coordinator, and problem-solver when interacting with all constituents (students, parents/caregivers, guests, faculty and staff).
- Greet and vet visitors.
- Request, receive, and distribute office materials and supplies within administrative approved systems, as well as stock the building supply drawer.
- Assist parents, students and others who come into the LC Office area with needs.
- Collect and record daily attendance for preschool and elementary school - audits should be done quarterly.
- Coordinate with the School Services Coordinator and UC Student Services Assistant to Schedule parent/teacher conferences.
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of Academics.
- Maintain a neat and orderly physical environment.
- Other reasonable projects or duties as assigned.
- Primary manager of the LC Office PA & Bell System (Visiplex).
- Assist with LC processes for FACTS SIS database integration and management
- Run misc. errands outside of the building during school hours as needed.
- Manage all incoming community supplies- sort, distribute and store.
Director of Academics Administrative Assistant:
- Support the Director of Academics in all aspect of his or her job duties, including but not limited to:
- Maintain a welcoming presence in the Director of Academics’s office, greet and vet visitors.
- Schedule logistics for special guests, candidates, and other visitors.
- Manage the Director of Academics’s Lower Campus calendar.
- Respond to calls and inquiries on behalf of the Director of Academics.
- Provide administrative support to other operations/faculty team members as assigned by the Director of Academics.
- Handle sensitive information with integrity and in confidence.
Teacher and Staff Support:
- Assist teachers with making copies for their classroom.
- Coordinate homework requests for absent students.
- Supervise a classroom for teachers that need to be out of the classroom temporarily if other adult supervision is not available.
- Sub as Lunch Room or Early Morning Care Monitor as needed
- Label and monitor staff mailboxes
Student and Family Support:
- Administer basic first aid, complete accident reports as needed, care for sick children, take temps, call parents, and care for students until parents arrive.
- Distribute medications per parents written request, maintain medication distribution log and supplies.
- Maintain a 2 year certification in First Aid/CPR/AED, both adult and pediatric (training provided by school).
- Training in Type 1 Diabetes management and response for school staff (training provided by school).
- Cleaning up after sick students.
- Maintain Lower Campus first aid supplies and kits
- Process students referred to the office during class time.
- Track unexcused tardies-send notices to parents – following school policy.
- Log dress code violation, send notices to parents.
- Maintain student lost and found.
- Help School Services Coordinator with events as assigned by the Director of Academics.
- Assist with LC grade card processes.
- Develop and copy programs, schedules, and information materials for special events and meetings.
- Develop and copy awards and certificates for students as assigned for LC programs.
- Collect monies turned in to the office by parents/students for fundraisers.
- Provide support for fundraisers as needed.
Building Needs and Security:
- Maintain a log of students and guests coming in and out of the building.
- Assist in all school emergencies as directed by the Director of Academics or Head of School and the LC Emergency Operations Plan.
- Conduct and log disaster drills, i.e. tornado, fire, lockdowns, maintain log.
Conduct facilities security and safety checks as scheduled
For a full list of available jobs at Bowling Green Christian Academy, click here.
Join the team at Bowling Green City Schools to support the students, teachers and community. They are looking for a variety of positions include substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, cleaners, food service, secretary, monitors, and more. Short-term and long-term positions available.
Bowling Green Manor has work opportunities such as dietary, housekeeping, hospitality, care giving, and more. For more information or to apply call 419-352-7558 or bgcarecenter.hcshiring.com.
Position: Food Industry Specialist
Are you inspired by working with others to uncover solutions to challenges faced by food processors? Does the food system and the various product categories intrigue you and inspire you to have an impact on companies throughout the spectrum of the ingredients to end product? Are you looking to participate in a team that values integrity, passion, and commitment within ourselves and relays that philosophy to others?
CIFT is poised to bring on an energetic and creative team member who embraces new challenges while also being able to identify and directly deliver assistance to medium-sized food companies across Ohio. This is achieved through a blend of technical understanding, project management skills, and business development expertise. Being capable of networking with a broad audience while also having impeccable listening skills to uncover new opportunities is desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with at least a Bachelor’s in food science and technology or related field with five years of experience, preferably within a processing environment.
For over 25 years, CIFT has focused on our mission of driving competitiveness for food processors and agribusinesses through a unique blend of business solutions, innovation, and technical expertise. As a private, non-profit organization, CIFT engages with industry, academia, policymakers, innovators, and more. The preferred location is Toledo, Ohio with logistical considerations and a hybrid work schedule in place. Competitive salary and benefits offered. Each day is different, the engagements are unique, and all impacts are incredibly rewarding. Apply on our website www.ciftinnovation.org or by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We build communities of people who love riding bikes and provide extraordinary hospitality. We are hiring for two positions – Seasonal Sales Associate and Seasonal Service Technician. We are open M-F, 10-6 and Saturday 10-5. Flexibility to work evenings and weekends is required. For more information, contact us at 419.352.9375.
- Exhibit customer-centric and team-oriented mentality
- Desire to learn and apply new information and remain open to feedback
- A positive, pitch-right-in attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need
- Even on the busiest days, ability to maintain extraordinary hospitality - a warm, approachable manner, and a drive to help in any way you can
- Effective listening and verbal communication skills.
Seasonal Sales Associate
As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be on the frontlines helping people have fun by riding bikes. You’ll get to learn about some of the best products in the cycling industry, make thoughtful recommendations to customers, and carry on develop meaningful relationships with riders in the community.
- Greet and engage customers.
- Listen to their needs and educate on available products.
- Make thoughtful recommendations to each customer, helping them find what they need.
- Proactively restock products and tidy the store.
- Listen and communicate effectively with customers and teammates, via phone and in person.
- Participate in CycleWerks sponsored rides and events and build meaningful relationships with riders in the community.
If interested in the Seasonal Sales Associate position, contact Tim Book at 419.352.9375.
Seasonal Service Technician
This position is all about caring for bikes so their owners love riding them. You’ll troubleshoot repairs and service all kinds of bikes. If you’ve already worked as a mechanic, that’s great. But if not, we’ll train you.
- Greet and engage customers, via phone and in person.
- Listen to their needs and assess bicycle for service needs.
- Make thoughtful recommendations to each customer.
- Attention to detail and a love for tinkering and problem solving.
- Perform flat changes, minor mechanical adjustments and build new bicycles.
- Proactively restock and tidy the service area.
- Participate in CycleWerks sponsored rides and events and build meaningful relationships with riders in the community.
If interested in the Seasonal Service Technician position, contact Parker Holben at 419.352.9375
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative for their Deshler office. Full-Time, M-F, 9-5. If interested contact Duane Peters at 419-278-3065.
Goodwill has services available by telephone or online to help you with
- Unemployment Navigation
- Job Seeking Assistance
- Resume Writing
- Interview Tips
- Soft Skills Training
Call 419-255-0070 ext 3104 or email JCC@goodwillnwohio.org.
Assistant Hotel Manager
The job of an assistant hotel manager is to help the hotel manager complete all activities related to the operations of a hotel, ensuring the establishment works as smoothly as possible. Assistant hotel managers are in charge of supervising the smaller departments or various divisions in the hotel. They can be assigned to the different areas of the hotel, such as food and beverages, and maintenance, among others.
Assistant hotel managers are in charge of overseeing all the events, activities and operations in a hotel. They make all the necessary decisions needed in their assigned division and ensure all hotel rules and policies are implemented. Assistant hotel managers monitor the tasks of personnel and workers, set goals and plans to promote and improve the service of their department; and are tasked to give schedules and assignment to each worker. They handle client’s complaints and compliments about their department; and make sure that events are well organized. Sometimes, assistant hotel managers also welcome guests and customers as they enter the hotel. They assist the hotel manager in ensuring the security of their guests and the entire hotel or hotel department.
Education and Training Requirements
To become an assistant hotel manager, one must acquire a bachelor’s degree in hotel and restaurant management or hospitality management. Some companies would also consider a graduate of communications and business management. Aspiring assistant hotel managers with previous hotel experience and trainings have an advantage over other candidates. Hilton experienced required within an extended stay hotel for 2+ years.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
An assistant hotel manager must be very organized, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and a hard worker. He/she must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, good customer service skills and multi-tasking skills. The assistant hotel manager should work well under pressure, even with minimal supervision. He/she should also be able to work independently or as part of a large team.
Assistant hotel managers work in different time shifts, depending on the size and staff availability of the hotel. Depending on their work schedule, assistant hotel managers may be assigned to work on weekdays, weekends and even holidays. They are required to wear presentable suits/attire
They are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of their facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping facilities in clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable guest's complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
General Hotel Maintenance
They are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other small crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What if your 9 to 5 was as awesome as your 5 to 9? At Modern Woodmen of America, your career is who, where and when you are. It’s a way of life you just can’t help but share.
Make your day, your way as a Financial Representative!
The person filling this role will have the opportunity to work from one or a combination of the Maumee/Bowling Green/their own office and home work space here in Northwest Ohio. Most work is done in one of the offices, however, you will need to do some travel to meet with the members in which you serve here in our region.
If you are an honest, results-oriented person who wants to grow themselves by helping others, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you to make a difference!
Are you a competitive and driven individual who can overcome adversity and build long-term relationships with almost anyone? Then join our team at Modern Woodmen of America, where we strive to play a pivotal role in helping families and small business realize their financial dreams.
Our area is growing and we are seeking committed Financial Representatives to offer our clients and members a diverse portfolio of financial products that will help meet their long and short-term goals. At your disposal you will have tools, financial resources and local, as well as, home office support to serve the family and small-business market. Also, through our fraternalism, you will positively impact families and communities through volunteer and member involvement programs.
About Modern Woodmen of America:
Modern Woodmen of America is a member-owned fraternal financial services organization. We secure futures with financial guidance and products. We touch lives with fraternalism. Since 1883, Modern Woodmen has brought people together, supported families and strengthened communities nationwide.
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and services possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Financial Representatives extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement planning w/ company match
- Social security and Medicare taxes paid
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Expense-paid trips, valuable prizes, and exciting incentives
- Work with current or new members to provide them information about the financial services their families or business could utilize
- Networking with individuals throughout the community
- Continuously prospecting in order to secure appointments
- Participating in mentor-lead appointments
- Asking clients for favorable introductions
- Engaging in personal observation through the community
- Participating in fraternal activities
- Continuing your professional education as needed
- Highly competitive and professional
- Excellent listeners with superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who value honesty, integrity, and perseverance
- College graduate or some college preferred
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
- Read, write, and speak English fluently
Interested applicants should email DJ Deiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
Positions are available for all areas of programming including classroom teachers, office assistants, and childcare workers.
The Montessori School of Bowling Green, a dynamic, not-for-profit private school in Bowling Green, Ohio is fully accredited by the American Montessori Society and Chartered by the Ohio Department of Education. The school serves students ages 18 months through the 9th grade in an authentic Montessori environment located on 14 acres of land.
The Montessori School of Bowling Green is a nurturing community that educates the whole child in a Montessori environment, where children develop mutual respect, personal responsibility, and a passion for learning.
If interested, please remit a letter of interest, resume, application, and three professional references to:
The Montessori School of Bowling Green
515 Sand Ridge Rd., Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
For additional information visit:
NWO Montessori school is looking to hire a Lunch Aide Monday through Friday, 11:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Applicants can email a resume to email@example.com.
Otterbein Pemberville Senior Life Community has opportunities such as RN, LPN, STNA, STNA in-training, maintenance and dietary staff. For more information or to apply go to https://otterbein.org/career
Retro Detailing is hiring for two positions:
- Washing Vehicles - Part time, AM only
- Detailing Trainee - Part time, possible full time, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Applications are now open, with no experience necessary for either role! Interested applicants can head down to the shop at 540 S. Maple St. to pick up their application forms
Right at Home In Home Care & Assistance is accepting job applications for caregivers with flexible scheduling and competitive pay. You can apply online here: rahperrysburg.clearcareonline.com/apply/
SamB's has positions open for:
Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers, Drivers (salary is commensurate with experience) and Servers, hosts and bussers.
Please Contact Matt for back of house or Christen for front of house, through email or telephone.
Findlay Office location: 1730 East Melrose Ave. Suite A, Findlay, OH 45840
Bowling Green location: 325 E. Wooster St. Bowling Green, OH 43402
They are currently closed to the public, but they still have the capability to get people to work!
Office Phone for both locations: (567) 208-5471
Office Email for both locations: FindlayOffice@Spherion-Schulte.com
Their Website: www.ApplyOhio.com
Spherion is running a Spherion Works Sweepstakes where their employees are winning prizes ever week with the grand prize a Sports CAR!
All someone has to do is become a Spherion employee and then they are eligible for winning!
State Bank has a wide range of career opportunities available. Benefits include:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation/personal time
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- YMCA membership discount
- Verizon discount
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Volunteer program
- Bank product/service discounts
- Educational assistance
- Professional development
- Voluntary life, accident, and critical illness insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Additional incentive programs and more!
Are you looking for the chance to have creative liberty to create your own lesson plans and your own activities to reach our developmentally appropriate goals?
*Loyal (We'd like you to teach with us for several years!)
*Upbeat (It takes a lot of energy to keep with our kiddos)
* Loving To Children (This is required of course!)
IF SO, THEN KEEP READING!
Our team works so well together and we're looking for one more teacher to come join us. St. John's Hilltop has been open for over 30 years and currently have over 70 families enrolled. We pride ourselves on rewarding our teachers with competitive wages, paid school holiday breaks, child discounts, a sign on bonus and constant support!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $12.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing Local Employment Solutions for the Bowling Green Community since 1997.
BG Location: 1616 E. Wooster Street #7, Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Contact us at (419)353-8367
Hiring for General Labor, Skilled & Technical and Clerical positions
See our website job board at www.supplemental.com for the most up to date job opportunities.
Contact Ariel Bowman: email@example.com for additional information.
Maintenance Technician wanted.
We’re looking for a self starter who is good with tools to help with maintenance of apartment complex.
Paid vacations, Great pay, immediate opening.
Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
Apply by phone: 419-354-1501 or
Fax: 419-354-3101 or
Mail to: 1520 Clough St. Bowling Green, OH 43402.
The Advance Group is currently hiring for both entry-level and skilled positions. Some currently hiring jobs are below, but you can find all openings at www.theadvancegroupjobs.com.
- Packaging and Assembly- 1st and 2nd shift, $15-16/hr (Maumee and Toledo)
- Production Workers- 2nd shift, $16.50/hr (Perrysburg)
- MIG Welders- 1st and 3rd shift, $16/hr (Perrysburg)
You can view available positions through Time Staffing on their website. For questions you can call their office at 419-819-4130
Waddington Jewelers is looking for a sales associate. They are looking for a friendly outgoing person who loves to try new things and give our clients the experience they deserve.
Western & Southern Life Is Committed to Your Personal Success
Their Financial Representatives provide solutions to prospective and current clients within their communities, helping meet multiple financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of financial and insurance products and services.
- Best-in-Business Compensation, Incentives & Benefits
- First-class individualized training and development
- Opportunities for internal growth and advancement
- Digital & personalized marketing tools to build your business
- A compensation plan that truly rewards results
- Total rewards package to include medical and dental insurance, company-funded benefit pension plan and 401(k)
- Skills & Experience Driving Your Success
They are looking for those qualified candidates who are:
- Natural networkers successful in relationship building
- Interested in making a personal impact in their community
- Passionate about helping others achieve their financial goals
- Highly motivated people with entrepreneurial spirits
- Driven by challenges to achieve rewards
Type of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Maumee, Ohio
Degrees Wanted: None Required
Job Targets Wanted: Finance/Financial Management Services; Insurance; Sales
Special Skills Wanted: Networking
Employer Web Site: http://wslife.com
Western & Southern Life has a heritage of providing clients with superior customer service that dates back to 1888. We help families and individuals with their life insurance and financial needs.
Western & Southern Life is a proud member of Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. Financial experts and analysts consistently recognize Western & Southern Life for our financial stability and operating performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Yes
Name: Jeff Risser
Address: 1745 Indian Wood Circle Suite 140. Maumee, OH.
Please reach out to Jeff Risser for information on how to get started in this career.
At William Vaughan Company, they’ve worked hard to create a business culture that’s challenging, personally rewarding, and most of all, fun!
Ready to join their team? Find your fit with one of their Available Positions.
Wood County Board of Developmental Disabilities strives to work in partnership with individuals and their loved ones to educate, empower, and achieve what is essential to them. We take ownership by living out our mission, vision, and values each day by providing individualized, compassionate care to each person and family, allowing them to effectively navigate life with a disability.
You can view available job positions and apply on their website at: WCBDD employment opportunities
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wood County Committee on Aging, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide older adults with services and programs which empower them to remain independent and improve the quality of their lives.
They currently have positions open for:
Part Time Site Manager
Part Time Home Delivered Meal Route Driver
For more information on the position descriptions, to download an employment application or see other employment opportunities that may be available, please visit: https://wccoa.net/?page_id=208
You can submit an application at any of our eight Senior Centers across Wood County, or email your completed application and resume to our Manager of Human Resources, Jason Miller, at email@example.com
Title: Network Administrator (full-time, 37.5 hours/week)
Schedule: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5pm, some evening/weekend shifts required to support library events/projects (about 10-15 per year).
Hiring Range: $60,000-$70,000 annual salary, higher DOE.
Benefits: OPERS retirement; health insurance (library pays 80% of employee & 50% of spouse/family premiums); dental insurance (library pays 80%); $15,000 life insurance policy for employee; deductible reimbursement plan; Flexible Spending Account; vacation & sick time.
Reports to: Library Director
Summary: Due to retirement, we are looking to hire a Network Administrator to serve as a key member of the library team. In this role, you'll be responsible for installations, maintenance, and upgrades of computers and all other library technology. You display the strong technical aptitude needed to help staff and library patrons solve their technical issues as quickly as possible. This position helps patrons, one-on-one and in formal settings, access and use library technology. You thrive in the rapidly changing worlds of public libraries and technology.
Requirements for Position:
• Completion of an Associate’s degree in computer science or related field AND a minimum of two (2) years of Local Area Network (LAN) systems administration; Broad knowledge of computer systems and applications; Experience on IBM-compatible equipment; Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Windows platform and accompanying software suites; or equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience.
• Prior experience working with technology in a public library setting preferred, but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including teaching skills.
• Strong team player; builds effective working relationships with supervisor, staff, volunteers, and patrons.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while working without direct supervision.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check and a drug test.
• Valid Ohio driver’s license and insurability under Library policy.
Essential Functions of the Position (list is not all-inclusive):
1. Ensures the effective, efficient, reliable, and secure operation of all library technology system-wide: Bowling Green library, Walbridge library, Bookmobile, Carter House, Wi-Fi service, jail library, and support of Outreach Services staff throughout the library’s legal service district.
2. Implements, installs, monitors, maintains, secures, repairs, replaces, updates, etc. all technology systemwide (hardware, software, routers, switches, desktops, laptops, printers, mobile printing, security cameras, backups, audio-visual systems, etc.); performs hardware and software upgrades; identifies, corrects, and/or repairs technology system problems; maintains, installs, and repairs computer hardware and software; troubleshoots equipment to keep network running smoothly.
3. Provides technical computer network support to library staff in a timely manner; assists staff in properly answering technical questions posed by patrons; trains employees and library patrons in software and systems use; provides excellent customer service to patrons of all ages.
4. Coordinates with service providers to ensure effective and efficient performance, reliability and safety, and cybersecurity of all library technology systems; reviews network functioning following established procedures.
5. Identifies, reviews, and evaluates technology that supports and enhances the library’s established plan of service, goals, and projects, making recommendations to the Director; provides advisory support to library staff in selection or configuration of technology.
6. Maintains technology and network-related records in an accurate manner, including inventory and security of credentials systemwide; supports Director in establishing and maintaining a Continuity of Operations Plan as it relates to technology; supports Fiscal Officer in establishing and maintaining security and stability of online fiscal records.
7. Serves as telecommunications manager, ensuring that all phone/fax lines, wireless systems, remote laptops, hotspots, etc. are working securely, effectively, and efficiently. Manages library phone system. Works with providers to ensure service and proper billing. Handles e-rate application processes for the library.
8. Supports Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all automated building systems (HVAC, lighting, intrusion protection, fire detection/suppression, audio-visual systems, etc.) perform reliably, effectively, and efficiently.
9. Performs any and all other duties as assigned or directed in order to promote, further, and ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Wood County District Public Library. Interacts with volunteers, staff, and patrons to best represent the library’s vision, mission, and core values.
To apply: Submit the following to AngieBabcock@wcdpl.org:
1. A detailed letter of interest stating why you are the right person to fill this library need.
2. An updated resume.
3. A completed WCDPL employment application (available at wcdpl.org/employment)
4. Names and current contact information of 3 work-related references, supervisors preferred.
Review of applications begins immediately. Open until filled.
No calls or inquiries; applicants notified of search status as decisions are made.
Wood County District Public Library is an equal opportunity employer
You can view available job positions and apply on their website at: www.wcesc.org/employment
Program Assistants needed to provide implementation of before-school, after-school, and summer academic and enrichment activities to elementary students at Wood and Lucas County schools.
Program Assistants help the Site Supervisor to supervise children with positive behavioral management practices, and assist with daily tasks such as academics, virtual field trips, water activities, fun curriculum, physical outdoor activity, and snack. Program Assistants also maintain compliance with ODE school-age child care rules and regulations. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have your own reliable transportation.
Flexible Schedules available. Hourly Rate: $11.23-$13.53
Fall Hours: 6:30am-9:00am, 2:00-6:00pm, and 3:00pm-6:00pm
Please fill out the Program Assistant application found at www.wcesc.org/employment
Wood Haven Health Care Senior Living & Rehabilitation is an active and vibrant facility, providing many options for residents, as well as out-patient services. They offer skilled short-term care with private rehabilitation rooms and therapy treatments for seniors who need to be temporarily away from home.
Wood Haven Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health Benefits (full-time only), Perfect Attendance Reward, Weekend Shift Differentials, Ohio Public Employees’ Retirement System and so much more!
A Wood County Application can be found on Wood County’s website https://www.co.wood.oh.us/commissioners/employment/default.html
If you have any questions please call Wood Haven at 419-353-8411.
Wood Lane Residential Services has a variety of positions available. You can view them on their website. If you have any employment related questions you can reach out to Diane Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WLRS Home Supervisors are leaders in WLRS’ residential homes for people with developmental disabilities.
- Supervision of staff
- Ensuring compliance with state & federal regulations
- Ensuring coordination of services
- Development and monitoring of effective programs for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Coordinating all medical services and appointments to ensure quality health care for individuals; completing medical documentation and communication; transporting individuals to appointments; keeping IAF documentation up-to-date; performing Quality Assurance on medical
- HS Diploma & 2 yrs. exp. in the field of developmental disabilities or Bachelor Degree in Special Education/related field & 1 yr exp. in field of developmental disabilities
- Valid driver’s license & acceptable driving record determined by the insurance carrier
Earn up to $27/hour based on experience.
Wright Tire & Auto is looking for a Heavy-Duty Operator to join our team due to continued growth. Wright’s is a true 24/7 Towing and Recovery Service based in Northwest Ohio. Clean driving record and a Class A CDL are required as well as a valid DOT card (or the ability to pass DOT exam and obtain a card). Experience with Heavy Duty Towing and Equipment Hauling a plus and pay is based on experience. Must be able to pass a background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
- Ability to safely hook and tow commercial vehicles and equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to operate a smartphone and apps
- Ability to safely recover commercial vehicles and equipment from various conditions and situations
- Ability to keep truck and equipment clean and in safe operational order at all times
- Ability to show up to work on time when you are scheduled
- Ability to communicate professionally
Qualifications and Skills:
- Towing/Recovery Experience preferred
- Formal industry training a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL and DOT card
Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
Please apply in person at 2025 Victory Lane Bowling Green, OH 43402
POSITION: Sunday Nursery Worker
Position Summary: The Sunday Nursery Worker will perform all duties and responsibilities in the Christian spirit of Mutual Ministry. The primary responsibility of the Sunday Nursery Worker is to provide outstanding care for children between the ages of 6 months to beginning school age (once children have started kindergarten they are no longer eligible) during Sunday morning worship and the Sunday school hour.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will strive to create a comfortable, caring environment for the children in his/her care, so that the parents will feel comfortable leaving the children to attend church activities.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will endeavor to understand the various age related issues of the children in his/her care and provide the appropriate activities, supervision and/or discipline which are appropriate to each child.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will manage the play area so as to provide a safe area for all the different age groups represented, keeping in mind age-specific issues with regards to safety. Supervisor will be actively engaged with children at all times.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will apply the day's lesson/scripture in a child-friendly manner to the children.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will change diapers if necessary.
- The Sunday Nursery Worker will ensure that only authorized staff have access to the nursery while in use.
- When no children are utilizing the nursery, the Sunday Nursery Worker will spend time cleaning, organizing toys/books/puzzles, and discarding unusable/broken toys.
- When the nursery is not occupied, the Sunday Nursery Worker will be present in the hallway outside the nursery, engaging families in conversation and encouraging them to take advantage of the nursery services.
- Dress Code for this position is business casual (no jeans, shorts or tank tops)
- A special understanding and/or background in the area of child development
- A desire to care for children
- The ability to work with groups of children (as many as 10 in a group) ranging from six
months to school age (as defined above)
- The ability to work largely unsupervised, in the midst of distractions, and interruptions
- Ability to work well with parents
- CPR and First Aid are required within 30 days of employment and must be maintained
throughout the employment period
- Previous child care experience preferred
- Favorable background check
- An abiding faith in God
- Ability to work well with staff and volunteers and parents
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Respect for the needs of small children and parents
Position Type: Part-time, hourly
Expected Time Requirement: Up to 5 hours on Sundays
Direct Report: Director of Christian Education
Interested applicants can submit a resume to Josh Billnitzer at email@example.com