We have gathered the following list of resources in an effort to help our businesses be prepared for withstanding the current situation and other emergencies and disasters
Updates from the Governor's Office
|ONLINE:||Please visit www.Coronavirus.Ohio.gov for the most up-to-date information from the Ohio Department of Health.|
|PHONE:||For any questions you have about COVID-19, please call
1 (833) 4-ASK-ODH from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m (7 days/week).
|DAILY UPDATES:||Governor DeWine is holding daily press briefings at 2:00 p.m. to deliver the most recent updates as well as give updated guidance for the state’s response. These press events are carried live at www.OhioChannel.org|
American Rescue Plan
The American Rescue Plan Act provides additional relief for the nation’s small businesses and hard-hit industries for programs the SBA is currently administering and adds new efforts, including:
- $7.25 billion additional for the Paycheck Protection Program, including to expand eligibility to additional nonprofits and digital news services
- Additional funds are allocated for the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program, and now allows businesses to apply for both a PPP loan after Dec. 27, 2020, and the SVOG
- $15 billion additional for Targeted Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance (EIDL) payments, including NEW $5 billion for Supplemental Targeted EIDL Advance payments for those hardest hit
- NEW: $28.6 billion for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund for industry-focused grants. The program provides funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Registration for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund application portal will begin at 9 a.m. Friday, April 30. Applications can be accessed beginning at noon Monday, May 3.
Sign up to receive email alerts from SBA as additional information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund becomes available.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is accepting applications for its Community Navigator Pilot Program. This new initiative will leverage a community navigator approach to reach the nation’s smallest businesses, with a priority focus on those owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, as well as women and veterans. SBA will accept applications through July 12 and anticipates making award decisions by August 2021.
SBA’s current relief efforts can be found at www.sba.gov/coronavirusrelief.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Wood County Health Department will hold COVID-19 vaccine clinics this week for individuals who are 16 years of age and older. All clinics will offer the Pfizer vaccine. Appointments can be scheduled in advance using the ArmorVax app, at http://www.ArmorVax.com, or by calling 419-823-9512; however, appointments do not need to be scheduled in advance – walk-ins are welcome at all clinics.
Walk-in COVID-19 vaccine clinics will be held every Monday from noon to 6 p.m. at Wood County Health Department, 1840 E. Gypsy Lane Road, Bowling Green. Appointment times may be assigned upon arrival as needed to maintain social distancing protocols. Children who are age 16 or 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to be vaccinated.
For the most recent information on vaccine availability or to schedule an appointment, go to http://vaccine.woodcountyhealth.org/ or call 419-823-9512.