Small Business of the Year Award
- To honor businesses that are Chamber Investors that demonstrate achievement in
management and workplace excellence, product innovation, and community and social responsibility.
- To acknowledge publicly the vital contributions made by area companies to business growth in Bowling Green.
- To illustrate the depth of talent that exists in the Bowling Green business Community by highlighting nominees’ success stories.
- May be any for-profit business.
- Must meet the definition of a Small Business as defined by the Small Business Administration.
- Must be financially stable and operational for a minimum of five years.
- Must be an Investor of the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce at the time the award is presented.
- Statement as to why the Company deserves the 2022 Small Business Award.
- Demonstrated Achievements in Management and Workplace Excellence.
- Examples of Product and/or Service Innovation.
- Commitment to Community and Social Responsibility.
- For Self-Nominating: Commitment to Economic Development in Bowling Green.
- For Self-Nominating: Identification of Awards, Honors, or Special Recognition Received.
- For Self-Nominating: Summary of the Company’s Vision for the next 5 years.
- Small Business of the Year Award to display in your place of business.
- Highlighted on the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce website as award recipient.
- Photo and listing in the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce Annual Report
- Press coverage through local media.