Staples Chamber Discount: 10% off all in-store purchases and 20% off all Print and Marketing in-store orders!
Members of the Chamber of Commerce have access to special partner discounts every time they shop in store, with discounts on an assortment of products, from signage to PPE to business essentials and more.
Some of the details:
- Exclusive for Chamber Members – Must enroll through the Chamber
- The program is linked through a customer’s Staples Rewards#. Go to Staples.com/rewards to find your number or get a new one
- Only good on in-store purchases. (cannot be used at staples.com)
- Offer is on going and at this time there is no end date!
10% off your in-store purchase of regularly priced items
• Safety essentials like face masks, sanitizer and more
• Office supplies like paper, ink and toner and more
• Remote furniture like chairs, desks and more
20% off your in-store Print & Marketing Services order
• Floor decals, signs and posters
• Indoor and outdoor banners
• Disposable menus and more
If you are a Chamber Member and would like to take advantage of this discount. Contact our office at 419-353-7945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Management Solutions
The Chamber Endorses MCO Health Management Solutions (HMS). Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) provide important Bureau of Workers' Compensation services! MCOs help employers file and manage claims, ensure injured workers receive the quality medical care they need, and coordinate a quick and safe return to work. MCOs are an employer’s first point of contact for claims, and first line of defense to control claim outcomes and premium costs.
Northwest Ohio Benefit Alliance
The Northwest Ohio Benefit Alliance has contracted with several business to provide a variety of medical benefit programs, including the new MEWA Insurance Solutions for Small Businesses, at discounted rates for Alliance members as well as discount programs for office supplies and furniture, workman’s compensation group rating, credit card processing and an individual 24/7 telemedicine program available exclusively to Alliance member Associations.
The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce has contracted with Office Depot/Office Max, through the Northwest Ohio Benefits Alliance, for discount programs for all BGCC Investors and their employees.
Click here to get started with the savings program.
The exclusive discounts include:
- One-stop shopping both online and in store
- Aggressive pricing on technology products
- Special pricing on copy and print services
- A store purchasing card that can be used at any retail locations
Through the Chamber you can take advantage of group buying power through special Alliance plans from Paramount that offer extremely competitive prices and a variety of plan options.
Paramount Insurance Company offers member companies health plans that are discounted as compared to plans offered to non-member companies. Paramount offers a range of plan options to small employers, including HMO and CDHP plans with varying deductibles and out-of-pocket limits.
Paramount, in partnership with the NWOBA, now offers a fully-funded Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA) for businesses with 50 or fewer employees, including sole-proprietorships. To sign up or for more information, call your local health insurance broker or reach out to a Paramount Marketing Account Executive.
As a Member of the Chamber of Commerce you will be entitled to a variety of programs, services, and resources to help you or your business succeed. Click to learn more on why you should join the Chamber.