Your Donations Support
- Community Fourth of July Fireworks and Concert
- Educational Scholarships
- Community Holiday Parade
- Chamber Day at the Wood County Fair
- Leadership Bowling Green Program
- Bowling Green High School Leadership Program
The Foundation provides two scholarships annually, totaling $4,000.
- BGHS Scholarship - Must be a BGHS Senior attending BGSU to be considered for the scholarship.*
- Collegiate Scholarship - Must be attending BGSU or Owens Community College to be considered for the scholarship.*
For more information about how to apply for the scholarships or if you have any questions, please contact the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce office.
*Other criteria apply. Contact the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce for full criteria. 419.353.7945
Who we are
The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce Foundation is designated by the IRS as a tax-exempt organization under section 501(C) (3).
We were founded to provide financial support of community activities, education, and community development initiatives. The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce Foundation was organized and incorporated in 2014.
To provide financial support for educational, cultural, civic, and economic-development undertakings; and to bring greater economic diversity to the Bowling Green area. This comes through the support of projects of the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce and other business-related endeavors.